About the Author...
A high school teacher for many years, Carolyn Shannon of Venting Creatively, had to find ways to cope with stress, and to help her students handle life’s daily trials in more positive ways.
Further development of these techniques for herself and others led to Art from the Heart Adventures workshops in 1997, followed by Carolyn's first book of the same title.
Since then Carolyn has authored 2 more books ... a children's version of Art from the Heart Adventures titled "What Really REALLY Bugs Me ... Sometimes', and The 'Light'-er Side of Venting. Carolyn has also created hands-on workshops on the themes of ALL 3 books.
Carolyn’ mission is to encourage self-discovery and empowerment by helping others see that it is never too early or too late to look at their lives from a “different” view.
Articles by Carolyn Shannon:
- I Was A Child Once. How About You?
- Are You Afraid To Journal
- Fear of Success. Where Did It Come From?
- From Stressed to Smiling
- To See or NOT To See
- Who Runs YOUR Life, Your Ego or Your Soul
- New Year; New YOU!
- Finding the KEY to Your Craving
- Have YOU Had YOUR B's Today
- Are YOU a Dramaholic?
- Go Ahead, Cry?
- Cleaning, Clearing Ha Ha Ha!
- Using the Tools "God" Gave Me
Receive Notices On Dates & Locations of Upcoming Workshops!
Subscribe to our mailing list